Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First Post

Hello! My name is Katelyn and I am in my senior year of high school. Right now I am Computer Applications class. After this class I have Introduction to Engineering Design where I will be having a substitute teacher because my actual teacher, Mr. Ballantyne is absent and he will be absent all week. I actually plan on majoring in engineering in college, not engineering design though. I am more interested in a combination of science and engineering. I know engineering already has science in it but I am talking about chemical engineering or biomedical engineering. I am hoping to go to either The University of Connecticut or the University of Rhode Island because they both have biomedical engineering and chemical engineering, just in case I end up taking one and then change my mind. Did you know that most people switch their major at least twice. I hope I don't end up changing my mind and switching my major.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn! I didn't know that there were so many different types of engineers, I guess you learn something new every day! I hope you get into the college / university of your choice, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biomedical engineering sounds like some mad stuff, yo. Mad scientist stuff, for real, to the max, alright, ok, ya. Why is Mister Ballantyne absent all week? Is he 9 months in or something?

    ReplyDelete