Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Unit One

This first unit in Computer Applications class has been very useful and insightful. It was about how to better Google Search things. This is something very useful for me to know. Now I no longer have to search through out multiple pages to try and find what I am looking for, I can just limit what I am searching for using the settings tool bar. The quotation marks will also be excellent when I am searching for something exact, like a certain quote from a book or a phrase. Knowing how to verify the facts you have found will also be beneficial for me, I can double check my facts to make sure they are not incorrect so that I do not get points taken off in school. The shortcuts will be great, it will take less time to find what I am looking for. The shortcut define is one of my favorites because it is so easy, what you are looking for shows up right there on the top of the page, no need to get a dictionary. The define shortcut will be great when I am writing a paper, reading something in a book/online or when I need to get vocabulary word for a subject.


1 comment:

  1. IAS Coaching in DELH

    i love your bloge and It's very help full for me

    ias cooaching

    ReplyDelete